March 13, 2012 Manhattan KS, Sister Kavea


You can’t change everything but you can change something!
         
March 13, 2012
Manhattan KS
Companion Sister Kavea

Hi everyone:

This is going to be a short letter but I wanted to quickly let you know that I love you all.

We had Zone Conference yesterday with a member of the 70s, Elder Evans. It was so great. Who couldn't love being in a full chapel of missionaries? I swear almost everything he said was directed toward me. The spirit was beautiful and it was just so nice to leave feeling so happy. We talked more about the temple and found out that we all get to participate in the multi- cultural event the night before the dedication. Oh and President Monson is the one doing the dedication! No big deal right? Needless to say we are pretty excited.

I'm beyond grateful for the opportunity I've been given to be a missionary and to specifically be serving in this particular mission.

The work in the MUB (Manhattan University Branch) is going well. Sister Kavea and I are learning a lot of patience.

Somehow it seems I'm really good at helping areas die. We are now down to one investigator with a date instead of 4.... but when you find out 2 are on probation for the next 9 months I guess that’s what happens, however the work is great.

The branch is awesome and is very supportive. We are working on finding new people to teach and helping the area grow. All in all life couldn't be better. I'm the luckiest girl alive.

Have a wonderful week.
Love you. Be safe.
Sister Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment